Collector Toy Auction
Began: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 7:00 PM EDT
Location: 2426 New Dorset Circle, Powhatan, VA 23139
15% Buyer's Premium
Bidders are to register and to make a deposit when requested.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BIDDER CONTRACT
This BIDDER CONTRACT entered into between the Bidder whose name is signed below and the auctioneers. Bidder agrees that
the terms listed below shall govern this auction and he/she agrees with them. Additional terms may be posted or announced from
the auction block which are just as binding as the below terms.
1. FULL PAYMENT: All items must be paid for in full before Bidder leaves the premises. Nothing may be removed until it is
settled for. Payment for purchases must be made by cash or cashier's check or by personal check or business check if announced by
The Auctioneers. Letters of Credit or Guarantee must be for this auction only, along with proof of identity. All sales are subject to
State Sales Tax laws. Bidder agrees not to stop payment on checks or disallows a sight draft and is responsible for any expense due
to collection of bad check including attorney fees. In the event of nonpayment of bad check, The Auctioneers reserve the right to
repossess, at any time, at your location, the merchandise involved.
2. NO WARRANTY: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions
of items appearing in advertising prior to this auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any
oral statements made by the Owner (or his agents or officers) or The Auctioneers (or his agents or officers) concerning any item
shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. All goods will be exposed for public exhibition and will be sold "as is"
and without recourse and no deduction will be made for damaged articles. I, the Bidder, have examined this merchandise and accept
it the way it is.
3. DISPUTES: The Auctioneers shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or
more bidders, The Auctioneers reserve the right to reopen the bidding. The Auctioneers' designation of a Buyer shall be final.
4. BUYERS' RESPONSIBILITY: After a Bidder has won the bid with his/her high bid, they have become the new owners of the
item, even though they may not have paid for the item yet. The item(s) becomes the full and sole responsibility of the Buyer at this
point, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage. Buyers should guard their items accordingly.
5. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by Bidder or
his agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers harmless from any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property
damage incurred on auction premises.
6. RESERVES: Certain items in the sale are being offered subject to reserve which is the confidential minimum price below which
such lot will not be sold. The Auction House may implement such reserves by bidding through its representatives on the behalf of
7. AGENTS ONLY: The Auctioneers are acting as the Owners Agent only. I HAVE READ THE BIDDER CONTRACT AND
HEREBY AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION.
8. SHIPPING & HANDLING: The buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges.
9. Firearms can be shipped to any location in the United States. We have to ship to a FFL dealer that you designate. Once we get a
copy of the dealer’s license we will then ship the firearms to him. All federal firearms laws apply.
Name (print) _______________________________________________________
City ______________________________ St.______ Zip ___________________
Phone Number _____________________________________________________
E-mail Address ____________________________________________________
E-mail on File - Check Here [ ]
Tax I.D. # _________________________________________________________
Date _______________________________Bid No. _______________________
Credit Card # ________________________________ Exp. Date _________ 3 Digit Code ________
I authorize Dixon’s Auction to use my credit card as payment for items purchased as well as packaging and shipping those items.
Signature ______________________________________________ Date __________________________